Sell or Keep?

I'm somewhat up in the air whether this will be Reflect Bravo or not. This is the third try, after starting over for various reasons. What I've ended up running with is 180 stitches cast onto size ones which is a finer knit than I'd intended for the Reflect Series (Alpha was 152 stitches per row on size twos). The combination of restarts and this higher stitch resolution is cause for pause. It basically translates to more work, and ultimately a higher price point. My instinctive response in this situation is to just keep it for myself rather than price it high, but I haven't decided yet.

"Reflect Bravo" WiP