20111017

Duality Alpha 2

Duality Alpha 2

This is a custom Duality I finished a while back. It's a larger version of Duality Alpha in a charcoal gray 100% cotton. Since I shipped it out the day after finishing it, I feel a little more heartbroken over it. The dude who bought it really liked it though, so that's cool.

That's the tricky thing about working with recycled materials: you rarely get the same yarn (sweater) twice. Even if I do make another, it will likely never be exactly like this one. Good thing I took pictures.

Duality Alpha 2 WiP

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Hopefully it's a comfort to know that it went to a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I guess another cool thing is that a guy bought it which means I'm reaching my target market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love the color. As the weather gets cooler I find myself longing for a crochet needle and a moment of peace...your work is inspiring and I love it that you use recycled yarns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks J. You should! The great thing about it is that you can pick it up and put it down. Sorta like a book.

    ReplyDelete