20101029

Packaging Postulations

So I've been tossing around ideas for product labeling on my hand knits. Today I tried out a knitted label. It took a while, I'm thinking maybe too long. I think it's cute, but I don't know if I can handle doing it for every piece I produce. I'm meticulous, but I don't have all the time in the world.



Fortunately for me my cards arrived. I ordered these last week from PSPrint. They have a deal for business cards right now, so I jumped on that 40% off for a short run. I think I'm just going to attach these rather than torture myself knitting thread weight yarn.



Are you familiar with Etsy Treasuries? They're these collections of items compiled by members under various themes. I first heard about Treasuries when I got featured in one earlier this week, then another. I was like: "I'm featured in a what?" Have a look, and leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! I like the knitting label. But yes it would be a labor of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey wow hi (lolz...)
    Y'know I'm thinking it would just get easier the more times I do it, so these might just happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your label!
    I'm following from the Etsy forum. I would love it if you followed back. : )

    -Felicity
    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Felicity! You got it.

    ReplyDelete